Welcome to our website. The following website terms and conditions are here to protect you and to provide you with a safe and happy shopping experience when you visit our site.
1. THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU & US
The term ‘Les Harris Jewellers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 90 Main Street, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7AR.
Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration].
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your contract for purchase is with Les Harris Jewellers and begins once your order has been accepted, this is a legally binding contract between us.
- Payment must be completed in full before an order can be accepted
- Order confirmation will be emailed once payment is received (this is not order acceptance)
- Order acceptance takes place once we have despatched your goods to you.
- Order acceptance has not taken place if we notify you that we have not accepted your order or if you cancel your order in accordance with section 2.
2. PRICING, DELIVERY , DISCOUNT CODES
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as stated in our website.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are in U.K. Pounds (GBP) and you will be billed in GBP.
- If outside of the U.K. you will be liable to pay any extra costs incurred due to currency fluctuations, credit card charges, customs charges and extra delivery fees.
- If your parcel is undelivered and returned to us for any reason you will be responsible for delivery charges for a repeat delivery.
- We may occasionally offer promotions or discounts either directly or via third parties. These offers may only apply to full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.