You have the right to cancel your contract with us for the goods you have ordered subject to the following terms:
- It is your responsibility to pay the returns post and packaging. We recommend that you use Royal Mail Special Delivery as we do not accept liability for items undelivered to us.
- The goods must not have been worn or damaged.
- The goods must be returned with their original packaging with any product information tags still intact.
- You must return the item to us within seven working days of the date you are issued with your Returns Authorisation number
- We cannot accept returns on:
a. Earrings for hygiene reasons
b. Special custom made orders
Post your item to: Les Harris Jewellers, 90 Main Street, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 7AR
After we have received notification that you are cancelling your contract, we will refund in full the amount debited from your credit card.
We will process the credit as soon as possible, at the latest within 30 days of your order. The goods must be returned by you and received by us in the same condition that you received them in.
If you do not return the goods as above, we shall be entitled to deduct the costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
If the goods you receive are faulty or damaged you are entitled to a full refund.
- Please post your item back to us using Royal Mail Special Delivery, as we do not accept any liability for items undelivered to us. We will cover the cost of p&p if the items are checked by us and found to be faulty or damaged.
- If the problem develops a manufacturing fault within 6 months we would also refund the full amount.
We may under special circumstances cancel the contract between you and us, see below.
- We do not have the item(s) you have ordered in stock.
- The item(s) has been listed at an incorrect price either due to supplier error or typographical error.
- We do not deliver to your area.
- We will notify you by email or telephone to inform you that the order cannot be fulfilled and is cancelled.
- We will re-credit your account with the full amount debited as soon as possible and within 30 days of the date of your order.
- We are not liable to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered or consequential loss.